2013 WIPocalypse

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Lo, How a Rose finish and Christmas Parade

Lo, How A Rose
Brightneedle

Yep, I finally finished it. I started stitching on Lo, How A Rose back in February. I'm so excited that I finished it. I worked on it quite a bit in the last couple of days. I should have been working on a RR which I'm going to work on this afternoon, and for the next couple of days.


We went to the Christmas parade in the town that I work in the day after Thanksgiving. We met my friend, Jenn, and her kids. I think the kids had a good time. And of course, what's a Christmas parade without Santa.
Thanks for visiting! Have a wonderful week.

7 comments:

staci said...

Congrats on your BN finish...it looks fantastic! That's on my list of things to stitch :)

Looks like a great parade, and looks like the kiddos had fun too :)

Carol said...

Wow, what a gorgeous finish!

Sharon said...

Your finish is gorgeous! Congrats.

Teah said...

Beautiful finish. Where is that pattern located, as I can't find it and have been looking. Thank you. Teah

Amy said...

Okay, I've been debating kitting this up & starting it... seeing your picture has made me decide to just go for it! GREAT finish!!!

pj said...

Lovely, would you like to sell this pattern? pj

Lizzy said...

Hi Melissa, I Love how your Lo, How A Rose turned out!!! It's absolutely gorgeous!!! Could you please tell me which Better Homes and Garden Christmas book the pattern is in as I would love to buy it. I searched everywhere and cannot seem to find it.

Love the photos of the Christmas Parade! I've had a lovely time visiting your blog... so many lovely stitchy projects! :-)