2013 WIPocalypse

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I can't believe that Christmas has come and almost gone already. On Christmas Eve, DH and I were up until almost 2:30 helping Santa put all of the toys together. Naturally the kids woke up (the first one) at 4:00 a.m., (she was sent back to bed) then they all woke back up about 5:30. Talk about us being tired. The kids had such a wonderful time. I don't think I've ever seen them soooo happy. Needless to say, I was napping on the couch by 7:00 am. DH handled breakfast for the kids, and then he went for a nap. About noon, we all got ready to go to my mom's. We had a nice time there too. Had dinner and spent time with my mom, sister and her husband and kids.

I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas full of all their hearts desire.

No comments: